Control System has modular structure that allows to pick configuration for almost any customer requirements and operating conditions, as well as to minimize the price of that configuration.
Intellectual core of the system – the WellSim™ RPC
that analyzes data from multiple sensors (including not standard), builds the surface and downhole dynagraphs, calculates derived parameters of equipment and well conditions, and produces the most effective solutions for SRP unit control. This provides the most efficient mode of well operation, which increases oil production up to 2-4%, provides energy savings up to 67% and reduces the frequency of failures.
WellSim® Control System complements WellSim RPC management functions with reliable protection of SRP power equipment:
• Motor protection by permissible voltage level
• Correct phase sequence, phase symmetry and lack of phase coalescence
• Protection against line voltage unbalance
• Equipment protection against short circuit
• Detection and indication of alarms
• Emergency stop on SRP unit failure
• Alerts for repair crews on emergency situations with SRP unit drive speed control
• Automatic and manual well control
• Reactive power compensation
• Providing the peripheral equipment with power
• Protecting electrical equipment against lightning discharges
• Recording and display of energy consumption
• Preventing accidental start-ups while technical maintenance
• Detection of leak and damage of electrical wiring, insulation
• Protection of operating personnel against an electric shock
• Working in a wide temperature range
• Alarm on unauthorized opening of enclosure doors
• Sound notification on starting SRP unit drive
WellSim™ Control System with variable-frequency drive (VFD) is top-end solution for pumping operations, allowing WellSim RPC a fine adjustment of motor speed and providing:
• Energy recuperation, savings of up to 67% of electricity
• Soft start (automatically when environment temperature is low)
• Dynamic control of drive speed – allows slowing down at the peak load and speed up at the minimum load
• Speed control to maintain optimal pump intake pressure
• Implementation of dynamic change of SRP unit drive speed for optimal plunger movement
• Continuous operation with minimum velocity which is effective for exhausted well.
WellSim™ Control System can be mounted in various casings, including vandalproof, modular, single-block etc. with various ergonomics options (exterior lighting, custom manual control panel etc.) and auxiliary equipment (ammeters/voltmeters, electricity meters etc.). Also Naftamatika s.r.o. offers wide range of telecommunication options to be installed inside control system suitable for various oilfield objects.