EMS122 generates amplified microvolt signal from strain gauge and position signal from acceleration sensor, embedded in the same standard enclosure. High accuracy is provided by precise manufacturing and temperature-compensated bridge of strain gauges, as well as by individual testing of each sensor after manufacturing.
Standard design allows to install EMS122 instead of load cells of other manufacturers.
Monolith design makes EMS122 easy to install and maintain.
• Rated capacity: 0-133,6 kN (30 klbs), 0-222,4 kN (50 klbs)
• Accuracy class (Load): 0,5
• Accuracy class (Acceleration): 2,0
• Compensated temperature range: – 40°C … + 60°C
• Operating temperature range: – 50°C … + 80°C
• Construction: Stainless steel
• Protection: IP65
• Explosive protection: 1Ex ia mb IIC T4 Gb X