The stationary echo-sounder MIKON-811 is designed for automatic determination of the dynamic liquid level in the oil wells and transmission of measured parameters via the RS-485 interface. Measurements are carried out without emitting gas into the atmosphere with the function of measuring the value of the pressure on the well head.
Mikon-811 is intended to perform following functions:
- Non-volatile storage of registered values of liquid level and annular pressure.
- Data transmission via telemetry channels.
- Non-volatile storage of temporary measurement scheme.
- Non-volatile storage of the acoustic signal propagation velocity table.
- Non-volatile storage of the gain table.