Photon-K03 designed to measure downhole temperature and pressure. It consists of two devices, a probe for measurements and an interface module for communications with rod pump controller and upper-level systems.
Photon-K03 has following features:
- long-term well monitoring.
- work on a geophysical cable during the descent / ascent and while the device is in the well.
- the ability to control downhole device through an interface module (without a computer).
- the possibility of autonomous operation from a backup power source.
- simultaneous measurement and storage in the nonvolatile memory of the interface module of the values of pressure, temperature and specific electrical conductivity of the fluid in the well.
- data transfer from the interface module to a personal computer for analysis and report printing.
- data transmission from the interface module to the telemetry system via a modem by RS-232 or RS-485 interfaces.
- the ability to periodically read information from the memory of the interface module without interrupting the recording.
- possibility of multiple programming / reading of information without removing the device from the well.
- possibility of selective switching on of sensors and devices.
- long-term storage of the registered research results in the non-volatile memory of the interface unit.
- the design of the downhole tool excludes the opening of the tool body without relieving internal pressure.