Hall effect sensor kit HS125 determines position of sucker rod pump crank and measures motor RPM.
HS125 is intended to work with rod pump controller. It allows to correct start point of dynagraphs and monitors sucker rod pump equipment condition, that enables to detect and prevent possible malfunctions. HS125 are easy to install, durable and has wide operating temperature range.
HS125 kit contains:
• Hall effect motor sensor (cable with sensor)
• Hall effect crank position sensor (cable with sensor)
• Ferrite magnet on a metal holder
• Neodymium magnet
• Two aluminum tubes
• Small stainless steel holder
• Big stainless steel holder
• Stainless steel tube holder